Pendulum How-To by Uthaithani

Not long ago, a person who's blog I used to read in the past a lot, wrote about programming simple pendulum.
As I know that his blog inspired me a lot of the past and provided very deep insights, naturaly I got curious about the way he did that.
I know that I could find a lot of informations on pendulums on various websites, esoteric books and even ask few "magical" friends on facebook, but somehow I felt compeled to post a comment asking, if He can write more about pendulum programming from His perspective.

I wanted to know exacly what he did, and I wanted to know it from the person, who follows similar path. Not to mention, that there is so much misguided and copy-paste informations in internet and the books. To read informations from a person who walks the path from experience is essential, if you are really serious about your own growth.

To my suprise, and great joy Uthaithani wrote a blogpost called "Pendulum How-To" just few hours later. Since the different timezone - nice start of the day, I have to admit :) 

"Ask, and you will receive." - Matthew 7:7

so here you go, read Pendulum How-To article first, then you can go back to this blog. why? Below are my "simple-steps" notes, of Pendulum testing (after you attune it ofcourse) that You can use as a reminder until a procedure becomes your second nature. 

http://energeticwoowoo.blogspot.com/2016/05/pendulum-how-to.html

Simple-Steps to Pendulum Accuracy Test:
1. Ask direct, clear yes-or-no type question
2. If you get "Yes" answer ask, if the response is accurate
3. Ask if there is any interference


As for the accuracy % and frequency measurements I use this little chart: 

I ask the accuracy by measuring, if the accuracy is 50%, then go up or down.
Kind of like like tuning the radio.

For example: I got clear Yes on 90, but clear No on 100%.
So then I check 95 - got strong yes. 97 - strong yes. 98 - strong no. 

So it's between 97 and 98.
So I check 97.5 - clear Yes. 97.9 - Clear No.
97.8% - Clear Yes - And that was the final % accuracy of the statement that I tested.
Quite simple while you do this few times :)

And for the desert, below is a picture of my pendulum, with "Nice attuned energy here." as Uthaithani said ;)



My "Two Snakes connected with Spiral Earring Pendulum" ;)
Ps. Have You attuned Your Pendulum already? 
Post the link to the picture in comments ;)

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz